Domestic Violence and Emotional Abuse is one of the hardest things to survive. Just know you can do it! You are free from your abusive, please continue to safety plan.
- Change your phone number and get caller ID.
- Change your locks and check windows.
- Change your work hours and your routes to and from work.
- Tell family and friends to be alert.
- Get a restraining order.
It’s time to think about you. When was the last time you did something just for you? Think about what could make you happy? What brings you joy?
Read a good book? Get a facial? When was the last time? If you can’t answer, then it’s time you start PAMPERING YOU!
Keys…You are so beautiful, loving and kind. You spend so much of your time focusing on others. Yes, they appreciate it. And you feel good also. I know it’s hard rebuilding yourself after an abusive relationship. The journey is long but we are worth it.
Everyday we should thank God, eat a balanced meal, exercise, drink plenty of water and pray.
It’s also nice to have some me time. If you love and appreciate yourself. spend time with yourself, then you can carry so much more love over to others. Joy and happiness comes from you and no one else. Your family, friends and others may positively affect your mood sometimes.
Others love to be around people that are likable.
1. Think about what you love about yourself?
2. What makes you happy?
3. What brings you joy?
4. Instead of focusing on celebrating once you get that new job, or make your next million, have fun now! Celebrate each day that God gives you breath.
“Love Doesn’t Have To Hurt”