Sweetheart, I love you. Can you please try not to yell when you are talking with me?
Okay, I will. Thanks for letting me know.
Now that’s a healthy relationship.
Top 5 Tips
1. A Healthy relationship have open and honest communication between spouses. You are able to share your feelings without feeling afraid.
2. A Healthy relationship you Respect each other, even if you don’t agree.
3. A Healthy relationship encourage and empower one another, not crush or put downs each other dreams.
4. A Healthy relationship has trust, so you feel comfortable if they are not with you.
5. A Healthy relationship respect each other as individuals. Giving each other room to grow and not feel threatened.
When I was in an abusive relationship I was afraid to express my feeling and living in fear. I was not in a good place. If you are in an abusive relationship, please get help.
Feel free to write a message or comment to help others!