It is very important that we make a difference. And that difference is showing love. What Legacy will you leave for others to follow?
Speaking from experience, I learned being positive in everything you do and say will promote Empowerment for healthy life. If that mean forgive my abuser then I forgive.
Remembering Love doesn’t have to hurt. And I think my abuser is hurting and he took it out on the person closest to him.
What’s in a man’s heart, so is he, which I find this statement to be true. Whatever is going on in the inside of you will come out or show on the outside. What difference are you making in the lives of others? What Legacy are you leaving or setting for others to follow?
The Keys to Empowerment:Forgiving your abuser
- Think positive
- Surround yourself with positive people
- Have a forgiving heart
- Make a difference
- Give your money, time, and resources to others.
- Learn and teach a life skill, like sewing, difference language, tutoring
- Knowing when to be quiet
- Listen to others
- Stop judging
- If you wasn’t an eyewitness then don’t share it or tell others
- Let everything you do and say line up with God.