This homemade body and face scrub smells sooooooooo amazing! I literally used a few simple ingredients I already had around the house including sweet orange essential oil and zest from my kid’s oranges. This scrub leave my body feeling refreshed and well moisturized so it’s perfect for moms on-the-go. Grape seed oil has tons of benefits for the skin so it’s a win, it’s one of the best (if not best) oils for the skin. You can swap for Coconut, Or Avocado oil. Go with how you feel!
These make perfect gifts for friends. It saves you money, and it’s natural! Use body scrubs once a week or whenever you need a refresher!
Hello, How many of us are still living by our emotions? In God’s unchanging Word, it is wise not to live by our emotions.
Our emotions will guide us in the wrong direction. Emotions change! Domestic violence and abuse affects our emotions instead of what we see. Believe in what you see your abuser do and say. It will lead you to safety.
God wants us to be stable in all our ways. Domestic violence and abuse is not stable. It’s like living with two completely different people.
Only you know when enough is enough. You do deserve the best of what life can offer you. Key point, don’t follow your feelings or emotions, but focus on the facts. The Principle. Take care.
“Can you do anything Right?” I just stood not moving, knowing I was doing my best. God taught me to love with a pure heart. It’s hard to forgive the person that you trusted with your heart, love and life. You thought they love you the most because of their words. The betrayal. That person abused you for years. The one person that you thought loved you, but they’re putting you down. Telling you that you can’t do anything right. Called you out your name, and blamed you for their faults and mistakes.
When your spouse is hurting you they’re hurting themselves, because you are One. But you must forgive. You have to learn how to deal with life’s hard knocks. We can do it, with hard work and determination. Forgiveness is for you. Us. Your life will truly change if you forgive.
The Process…Think about it?
We must find the love, the courage to forgive them. When you forgive them, only to free yourself. When you forgive them it is not only pleasing to God but it will be pleasing to you as well. We must live our life to do good and that same goodness will one day come back to us. Don’t worry it will find you.
It’s also wise to forgive when you have children together. Children love unconditional, with that being said your children will love the abuser anyway. Please never talk bad about the other person. Your children will find out in other ways.
What happens…..When you forgive:
1. You free yourself
2. You don’t feel anger or hate when someone bring up their name.
3. The thought of them, don’t mess you up inside.
4.Effect your day.
5. When you can stand to face them and be great.
6. Hear their voice. Remember what happen without the pain.
7. You feel love and then you want to continue to share that love.
8. You tell others, so they can be feel to love too. After all, sharing is caring!
You must forgive everyone that hurt you. When you’re able to forgive, that’s when you’re healing process begins. Once your start you’re healing process, yes, it will hurt at first. Each day will get better and better.
Then you will grow and discover the love and beauty within you. Like a beautiful butterfly, blossoming flower, or praise dancing or Like a boy becoming a man.
I telling you this process because I lived with my abuser so many years and I have forgiven him and myself. Forgiveness is so beautiful and its a gift you give yourself. Forgiveness is Victory
Define what is forgiveness? Forgive, forgiveness is to give up resentment of or claim to requital for an insult. Merriam-Webster Dictionary
Please read what the Bible say about Forgiveness in a Biblical article.
If you experienced domestic violence or abuse, it’s very important to practice self-care of our bodies physically, emotionally, and mentally.
What is Self-Care? Self-care equal pamper yourself! Trust! Believe in you. You deserve to feel better, stronger, and more alive. When you practice self-care you rest and recharge makes your better, stronger and more alive.
Empowerment is self-care builds self-esteem, self-worth, and make your own decisions.
Things to make your life easier, and healthier:
1. Journal or List all your personal strengths and reflect on them often. Take time to prioritize your day.
2. List all the things you are grateful for and reasons why. Focus on the positive! Laugh. Smile often.
3. No one is perfect, so let that go.
4. Exercise 10 to 30 minutes daily.
5. Practice praying, meditation and breathing techniques.
6. Get enough sleep.
7. Drink plenty of water.
8. Remove people that are no good for you. Look for people you admire, or who can be your role model, or mentor.
9. Organize one room at a time.
10.Believe in yourself, you deserve it!
11. Listen to music.
12. Call a trusted friend or family member.
13. Sit on the porch. Enjoy fresh air and sunlight.
14. Take a shower using some homemade sugar scrubs.
15. Schedule a Spa night at home (facial, pedicure, and/or manicure)
16. Color, draw, write, or read.
17. Create your own vision board from magazines and writings.
18. Spend time alone.
19. Grab a glass of wine, tea, or coffee and sip in the tub. Be safe and responsible.
Remember you are worth it. Enjoy!
Come back next week for my breathing technique video.
“I Love ME from Pieces Made Whole” children’s book ages 6 to 11 years old. The book promotes self-worth, reflections, hope, forgiveness and to heal from domestic violence and abuse. Published date April 2020.
Please post comments, about the book cover! What do you think?